“Nice, clean, great location and low rates.”

Super 8 Jacksonville AR
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Nice, clean, great location and low rates.”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Nice, clean, great location and low rates. Large rooms with mini refrigerator, coffee maker, ironing table and blower. Free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Ideal location near LRAFB, stores and restaurants. Courteous service.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the expressway are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank JustinodelValle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed October 24, 2011

What a nice place to stay while our home was being remodeled! The staff was wonderful and helped up to feel right at home. I would totally recommend this to anyone needing a place to stay for any extended period of time. When you can't be at home, then this is a great place to be instead. Thank you Super 8 staff, you made our time with you very pleasurable and comfortable!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sbaty
super8jax9219, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, November 3, 2011
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your very kind comments about our hotel. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review. It was our pleasure to serve you , and please don't hesitate to contact us if we may provide any further assistance. Sincerely, Beth Smith AGM
NC
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We've been traveling on business and part pleasure for the past week and have stayed at a high priced hotel, a moderately priced hotel and at the Super 8. I will pick the Super 8 over anything else from now on. The rooms are extremely clean, the beds are super comfortable, the toiletries smell delicious, they are close to everything, the staff is wonderful and helpful and the breakfast is just as described. Hot breakfast - the food was great, the coffee was free - the staff even made an extra pot so we could fill our thermos! Very good quality for the price!!

Room Tip: King size room is big and comfy with extra chair !
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank InnAtHome
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel. I especially appreciate your taking the time to write a review and share your feedback with us and other travelers as well. We really enjoyed having you and hope to serve you again in the future . Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance. Thanks again ! Beth Smith, AGM
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My boyfriend, his mother and I traveled down to Jacksonville to attend his brother's wedding, who just so happens to be in the Air Force. We booked our trip through travelocity to get the best deal we could and they suggested several hotels in the Jacksonville area, Super 8 being on of them. I was a bit skeptical as we usually try to stay in Marriott hotels.

Let me continue by saying I NEVER BOOK A HOTEL WITHOUT CHECKING TRIP ADVISOR FIRST!!! Call me picky, or a hotel snob, but I think a hotel stay can make or break your trip. So naturally while researching the trip I checked Trip Advisor for comments and ratings. I was very confident in the ratings this Super 8 received so we booked two rooms for our trip. The beginning of our trip started off on a sour note when our luggage was lost for a day. Our plane landed in Arkansas around 9:00 pm while our luggage did not arrive until around 2:00 pm the next day.When we arrived visited with family then checked into the hotel, still a little skeptical about staying at a Super 8. We were pleasantly surprised to find a well lit parking lot, a CLEAN hotel room stocked with microwave, coffee pot, full size iron/ironing board and a large mini fridge. I was VERY impressed walking into the room, as I didn't have high expectations.

This hotel is also convienently located right next to a Wal Mart (2 minute walk across a parking lot) and there are many fast food restaurants nearby as well a short drive away from a Target and other sit down restaurants. I would DEFINATELY stay here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on a budget but still wants to have a comfortable stay in a clean hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Drosie27
super8jax9219, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Super 8 of Jacksonville would like to express our sincere thanks for your review and most helpful feedback . I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience at our property . We hope to serve you in the future should you return to the Jacksonville area. Please contact us if we may provide any further assistance . Sincerely,

Beth Smith , AGM
Piggott
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We have always chosen to stay at Super 8's in our travels and this one did not disappoint us. My husbands construction company was chosen to remodel a building in Jacksonville and we chose this Super 8 for the crews home away from home. We were not disappointed. The staff of this Super 8 always treated us and his crew like family. Beth and Julie were awesome to work with. Our reservations were always correct ande check-in was always speedy. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff made sure that these guys had everything they needed for a pleasant stay including preferred rooms. This property is very, very quiet. This property was so quiet you could even sleep during the day without being disturbed. He will be going back to Jacksonville in a couple of months and we would not even consider staying anywhere but this Super 8.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank DawnOwenRN
super8jax9219, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
Super 8 of Jacksonville would like to offer our sincerest thanks for your very kind comments about our hotel. We really enjoyed meeting you , your husband, the crew , and everyone was so nice -I know I do not speak only for myself when I say that this type of feedback is the greatest reward we could receive for our work and efforts. We are looking forward to your return in July and please don't hesitate to contact me should you need any further assistance in the meantime. Again, thank you very kindly !

Beth Smith
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Super 8 in Cabot and North LR can not beat this one in Jacksonville!!This is the best I have found in past 27 years coming to the Greater Little Rock,Arkansas area. JOIN the Wyndom Rewards Program for best prices. If seeing Medical treatments,etc., you get an even better price. West LR just raised prices because Easter/Prom parties. But this Super 8 Jacksonville is just a quick zip from LR...near McCain Mall Shopping,and many fine restaurants. Today we did not see any road construction going on from north area of Cabot through to Jacksonville at Super 8 and on into west Little Rock.
This S8 has NEW BEDS,TV'S, CLEAN INDOOR POOL AND SPA. BETTER BREAKFAST THAN ANY OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE HOTEL'S OR MOTEL'S who serve Continental breakfast. Vending,guest laundry facilities..STAFF ARE VERY NICE. They remember me and bring the extra pillows,trashcans ,ashtray,I usually require. I know most of the employees by name and we visit r/t family matters,etc. when time allows. They all go out of their way to do anything possible to help make your visit better! Computer available in lobby,fax,FedEx,etc. Top Notch. Staff have even brought me extra's when I was ill and they were not too busy.

Room Tip: At night very quiet. Off Freeway but still quiet .
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
super8jax9219, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Thank you , thank you , thank you ! We always look forward to seeing you , and you are right - it has been some years , hasn't it ? Here at Super 8 Jacksonville we do our best to treat all our guests like family , and we sincerely appreciate your continued business. Please don't hesitate to call if we may assist you in any way . We hope you and your family are doing well. Until next time , Beth Smith, Assistant General Manager
Tuckerman, Arkansas
Reviewed December 15, 2010

The staff was very friendly and helpful!!! The rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel wasnt very far from the ballpark where are kids were playing. The price of the rooms were good. I liked the atmoshpere of the hotel. I would recommended anyone to stay there and we will again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
super8jax9219, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, December 17, 2010
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. Feedback such as yours is an invaluable resource for us to continue to improve our guests' experience. Again , thank you and please don't hesitate to contact us if we may provide any assistance in the future. Sincerely, Beth Smith, AGM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
#2 of 8 in Jacksonville
Best Western Jacksonville Inn
Best Western Jacksonville Inn
#3 of 8 in Jacksonville
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Motel 6
Motel 6
#5 of 8 in Jacksonville
Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock
Hilton Garden Inn North Little R...
#4 of 28 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to Super 8 Jacksonville AR? Share your experiences!