“RUN, don't walk from this hotel”

BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, AR, United States
“RUN, don't walk from this hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Dirty, smelly, cheap covers...had to use covers from both beds to get comfortable. Truly disgusting room! Carpet DIRTY & smelly & damp. Had 2 prepaid nights & checked out and lost money on 2nd night...didn't sleep the first night anyway, due to the above. Haven't stayed EVER in a room so ill-kept. Keep driving (or surfing) if you want to forego my experience!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternjax, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We would like to sincerely apologize for your experience. Please be assured we have taken your feedback and addressed the problem. We hope to have another chance to serve you in the future. Please call us if we may provide any assistance. Sincerely, Cookie Desai, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
HAZEN, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

the whirlpool bathtub had so nuch mold growing under liner and other peoples hair in it that i was afraid to take a shower. the dead bugs behind door that were left for months was grose. when i went to office they just wanted to give me cleaning supplies to clean the room myself. was suppose to get some form of credit and recieved nothing. i took pictures for the manager and cookie did not have time to speak with me advised me to email them and nothing has been done still

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for your feedback. Please be assured we have addressed these issues. We hope that your next two stays were pleasant....if not , please let us know. Again, we appreciate your feedback, and your business. Sincerely, Cookie Desai
Jonesboro, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were really big and updated but beds were HARD! I hardly slept any. Been just as well off sleeping the the floor. Hot continental breakfast but sausage seemed a little under cooked and egg patties are just gross. Better than having to pay for it though.

• Stayed August 2013
Forrest City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Attendants at this hotel were very caring. I would have had difficulty climbing stairs to my original room, and the attendant immediately suggested a room on the ground floor without me even asking for one. I had to check out early to catch a flight and the attendant suggested grabbing something that was available in the breakfast room even though it was before usual breakfast hours. Their sensitivity spoke volumes for me.

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

OK, first I do want to say how much I appreciate the downstairs room even though I nearly had to beg for it. I had booked weeks in advance for two rooms, indicating we were traveling with a large dog, three kids, one elderly person and would like to park at door and no smoking. When we arrived we were given upstairs rooms, well I was not happy. When I indicated my request and that I had booked weeks in advance I was told it was non smoking and were parking at door, but the door is one story up. Never less after insisting and then requesting I be able to cancel my reservation in order to find other accomodations at another hotel the desk clerk relented and magically found us downstairs rooms but the only problem someone had been smoking in our non smoking room and the had covered the smoke detector. We stayed and except for the cigarette smell the stay was ok.

Room Tip: Again, don't expect downstairs, this is another Best Western that is catering to the out of town...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cumming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Best Western in Jacksonville, AR. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. However, it always felt a bit damp, even with the AC running. Cable TV was good and wireless was average. The breakfast was above average, location was convenient, and service was helpful.

Pocahontas, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel this past weekend when in town for a wedding. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, the room was among the most comfortable we have ever stayed in, it was quiet, and above all immaculately clean! We highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again when in the area!

Room Tip: King rooms are terrific!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
#2 of 8 in Jacksonville
Super 8 Jacksonville AR
Super 8 Jacksonville AR
#1 of 8 in Jacksonville
BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#5 of 27 in North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little Rock
Wingate by Wyndham North Little ...
#8 of 27 in North Little Rock
Days Inn & Suites - Cabot
Comfort Inn & Suites North Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites North Littl...
#13 of 27 in North Little Rock

Been to BEST WESTERN Jacksonville Inn? Share your experiences!