“Comfort Inn Jacksonville”

Quality Inn Jacksonville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We enjoyed our week long stay at the Comfort Inn Jacksonville. All of the staff members that we came into contact with were capable and professional. The room was comfortable and clean. We thought it was a great value and will choose to stay there in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Rick H
kishan1982, General Manager at Quality Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The room and service was everything that I expected. It's the first time I've stayed at this locations on a weekend, and it's just as nice as it is during the week. The breakfast area was very busy, but was well stocked.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Greg S

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I found this hotel on the internet for a great price. It had great reviews and it lived up to the reputation. The room was large enough with 2 queen beds, free wi-fi. Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. They also offered a free hot breakfast that was great. It had eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage and 2 kinds of waffles. Also fruit, yogurt, sweet rolls, etc and 3 kinds of juice and of course coffee. The staff were very friendly. I didn't get a chance to use the exercise room but it had several machines in it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dranmomma
kishan1982, General Manager at Quality Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast! I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Kishan Patel

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The previous reviews sounded good so we decided to book a room for a long weekend. The room itself was very small but that wasn't the problem. There were cobwebs in the corners. Early the next morning I entered the bathroom and switched on the light and saw a roach on my daughter's toothbrush that she had propped up. The roach was reported to the front desk but we did not hear anything from management. When getting ready to shower I noticed long dark clumps of hair on one of the towels. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Show-Me-Travelers
kishan1982, General Manager at Quality Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I will discuss the issues with the staff and make sure they are fixed. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Kishan Patel

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed this hotel for the most part. It was relaxing, and very clean. The carpet in the room was spotless. The real only inconvenience was that the hotel has no elevator. This can make for an interesting situation for families with lots of luggage.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Superevangelist
kishan1982, General Manager at Quality Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I apologize there was no elevator. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There isn't much to say other than the room was very comfortable. The beds were unusually comfortable for a hotel. I had my 5-year-old with me on a trip for work. We had a good time together. There was a hot breakfast bar that was decent in the mornings.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you can't climb stairs, request the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Was down there from 8/31/12 to 9/2/12 for my brother's wedding at Little Rock AFB. This was one of the nicest Comfort Inns I've stayed at (and I've stayed at many over the years). The staff was polite and accommodating, even to my weird requests, like borrowing scissors to make feather add-ins for the bouquet (I couldn't bring my own because of carry on regulations on air planes now). The fitness room was clean and the machines worked well. And the breakfast....need I say more? There were hot options (oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, biscuits with sausage gravy, sausage) varying by day, and cold options (cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, etc). The business center is open 24/7, and was a huge help, as we had to print directions all around the area since our rental car didn't have a gps. Overall,thrilled with this Comfort Inn and would not hesitate to recommend it. And the proximity to the base, Walmart, and a fantastic Mexican restaurant is superb.

And if you get a chance, wander across the few highways and get yourself a Fried Pie. They are little pillows of heaven.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank justcallmeb

Thank you for choosing this hotel during your visit to the area. I will pass along the compliments to the staff. I am also happy that you enjoyed the breakfast. I am pleased to see that you had wonderful things to say about the hotel, as feedback is the key to our success!! I hope you decide to choose us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.