Motel 6
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Jacksonville)
Air Base Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to this hotel to stay for a few days.It is a wonderful place to Stay.The Staff are Really friendly. the price is good too.If you need something they are there to help you.the rooms are nice and neat.I really enjoyed my stay there.I have no Complaints.I rate it 100 percent.They have washers and dryers there if you need to wash your laundry.and a nice lobby too just to relax.The beds are very comfortable.I really enjoyed staying there.I know you will too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank william923
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place has a very nice staff and very comfortable rooms. The price is excellent for those in a pinch. My younger children and I also stayed here for two weeks in Dec. 2011 and the hospitality was great. The breakfast was hot and delicious. Everytime we came and went it felt almost like we were all friends instead of aquaintences. My son was just stationed at the AF base which was located close for short drives.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is the hotel for you if you are on a budget and just want a place to relax, It's easy on the wallet. if you want extras..this isn't the place for you. there are places to eat and shop close by as the choices for breakfasts in the lobby are very few. as mentioned this hotel is good for the people just looking to lay their heads down and get some rest.

Room Tip: its located close to highway
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Don't get fooled by an old hapton inn building.
had a blast came for training at the Air Force Base.
Good prise and a very nice stay Loved the sevice and the staff
will be back soon, thanks to all the staff.
Tommy Lee

Room Tip: The second floor very cool in the very hot times
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jonny L
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I began a move cross country and stayed at 5 different hotels. This was the first and the nicest.
It had a pool and a business center. The staff was wonderful and the owner very nicce. I cannot complain, it all went well. The area is not the best but if I ever have to stay ion Jacksonville again. I will choose the Cranbury Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family