“nasty”

Add it.
Mexico Chiquitos Incorporated
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2012

very dirty , broken down seat's and they microwaved our rice and beans until they were so dried out . I here the take out service is good and you see them make your food ! Guess that's why the dining in is so poor , To worried about people who can see them and can care less about what they serve to the people in the dining room.

There are newer reviews for Mexico Chiquitos Incorporated

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My favorite place for Mexican food in our area. It was where I first ate Tex-Mex at the original one in Rose City. The cheese dip and punch cannot be equaled anywhere.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The Mexico Chiquito in North Little Rock will never see me again. On two occasions in the past week I have tried to go there for lunch. On the first trip I pulled up to the drivethru and ordered a guacomole salad. I had to repeat myself three times because the order taker couldn't hear me. By the fourth time I was actually yelling and he still couldn't hear so I drove off. Remembering the old days at Mexico Chiquio I tried one more time - this time going inside to order. A waitress inquired how many in my party and when I told her it was "to go" - she walked off, mumbling that to go orders were to use the drive thru. The harried cashier looked at me had a line of several customers waiting to pay, but she looked at me apologetically and said she'd be with me as soon as she could. I left and went to Cafe Mexicana where I got my guacomole salad in a few mintues from a friendly staff and for less money.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We took our Mom here for lunch the Saturday before Mothers Day. Mom nevers complains about anything on special days but she did this time. Our food was luke warm and dried out like it had been left for 20 minutes under a heat lamp. Since we waited that long for our food that was likely. We didn't order anything special or complicated and there were only 5 of us in a half empty restaurant. The rice and beans were crunchy and scorched on the outside and barely warm on the inside. The waiter kept bringing the diabetic in our party someone else's non-diet drink and finally brought more salsa with the check. The check seemed a bit high for lunch prices but we had been there so long we just paid and left.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

The quality and taste went to the West-side location. This place should be closed. Who really eats here? Only when you're new to town. Pass-on to Taco Bell.