“Great hot food on a Cold night.”
Review of El Padrino

El Padrino
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Benton, Arkansas
“Great hot food on a Cold night.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We were seated upon entering and our server was friendly. Great selection of dishes and the food was quick, hot and fresh. Cheese dip is good with spicy salsa.

Houston, Texas
“Good Tex Mex”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After visiting a Mexican restaurant in Hot Springs while visiting the area and finding it to be really disappointing, I was apprehensive about trying another one, but I'm glad I did. This place was great. The service was decent and the food was really tasty.

• Visited July 2013
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEXT TO MY TEX MEX THIS REALLY IS GREAT !! I am known for my home made TEX MEX”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I am known for my home made TEX MEX but when El Padrino opened and we gave it a try, i no longer have to cook my own when i am not feeling well. i can go to El Padrino and see Julian and eat great homemade red salsa with fresh chips. I am a sucker for their enchiladas. I like them with their cheese sauce. My husband always goes for the largest plate full of good eats every time we go and he is always happy and full !! They have really great margaritas much better than Chili's in Hot Springs. This wonderful restaurant is really worth the drive from Hot Springs or any where in Arkansas. I am lucky, they are just down the road from us !! There is nothing to dislike at El Padrino of Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Hwy 7 North !!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TAWANDA2013
“Great food , Great Margaritas !!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We have gone their a number of times , it has been wonderful every time . The meat is marinated just right , a lot of flavor , it is great because they will accomodate you . We go their every time we are in the village.

Visited May 2013
Florida
“We did not like the food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It just didn't taste good and had no flare. We were not alone in our opinion. We had a family of 20 there and nobody liked the food. I wish it were different. One gets the feeling that they think if you plop some frijoles and taco meat on a plate, no one will know the difference. Corn chips and salsa do not make up for really bad food.

Visited November 2012