“Traveling through AR”
Review of Super 8 Hope

Super 8 Hope
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hope

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Norwood, Missouri
Reviewed March 16, 2013

When I drove by I wasn't sure I wanted to stay but after an awesome check in experience with them being extremely quick and professional, we went to our room. I knew I had booked one of the last rooms available that happened to be a smoking room. I was worried it was going to be terrible, but upon check in they gave me a can of room deodorizer to use while were staying and it helped a ton. The room wasn't totally smelly but the spray sure helped.

Yes, it's a older hotel but they have done a superb job of keeping it nice and clean, Towels were nice, water was hot, shower head was a little short for my only 5'8" but was doable. Beds were nice as were the pillows. TV was flat screen, had a nice sized mini fridge and microwave as well as a coffee pot and blow dryer. Nice sized room. Had a desk and chair as well as an additional single chair that could be moved in front of the tv so I didn't have to sit on the bed, which I don't care to do.

Breakfast was adequate. Instant oatmeal, made to order waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, cinnamon rolls, and the normal breakfast drinks. Could use some boiled eggs at least but overall good enough.

Would definitely recommend. Plenty of restaurants locally to eat in and Wal Mart just down the road.

Oh yeah, this hotel is an outside hotel; you drive up to your hotel doors instead of walking through hallways. You have to either walk up to or drive up to the main building for breakfast. Not a big deal for me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope
Hampton Inn and Suites Hope
Best Western Of Hope
Americas Best Value Inn
Motel 6
Motel 6
#5 of 8 in Hope
Holiday Inn Express Hope
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Prescott

Been to Super 8 Hope? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hope

Property: Super 8 Hope
Address: 2000 Holiday Drive, I-30 Exit 30 at Hwy 4, Hope, AR 71801-2509
Location: United States > Arkansas > Hope
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hope
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hope 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Hope reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Hope