Hampton Inn and Suites Hope
Motel 6(Hope)
$50
$79
Super 8 Hope(Hope)(Great Value!)
$47
$79
$71
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelking suitegreat experiencenight lightfitness roomhighly recommend this hotelcrater of diamonds state parkeasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast was deliciousplace to stayhope arkansassmall townfirst choiceafter a long daybeds were comfortable
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have stayed at many hotels and without a doubt Hampton Inn and Suites Hope was one of the best experiences we have had. The staff were alert, effective, and courteous. The rooms were superb and the breakfast was satisfying. We do not hesitate to recommend this Hope Hampton Inn to anyone. If you enjoy quality as we do, this is the place.

Room Tip: We tend to select top floor rooms for quieter relaxing in the evening.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Hope, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that you recently completed on your stay at our property here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Hope, Arkansas! I am always thrilled to see that we have exceeded our guest’s expectations and it is truly appreciated that you went out of your way to tell us about it.

I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. I hope that the next time you are traveling to this area or any other that you will look back on your recent stay with us and stay at a Hampton Inn Suites, Hope, Arkansas. Know that if you do, you will receive the same great service, accommodations, and Hilton HHonors program benefits (I’ll remind you now that we are the ONLY hotel points program that allows double dipping on points and miles!) at all of our hotels!

Thank you again for your patronage and time and if there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

the best hampton I have ever stayed at! it was only built 9 months ago and it shows! the lay out of the hotel is amazing - HUGE breakfast bar in the dinning area, tall ceilings and beautifully decorated! Room was very big and bathroom was very nice! I'm always happy with the breakfast at Hamptons! great hotel and great price!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times for business since it opened and will definitely stay here again. The staff is super friendly and the hotel is very clean. When I arrived on this last trip I received a free upgrade in rooms. The breakfast was pretty good, though it is your standard Hampton Inn breakfast. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel anytime you need a place to stay in Hope.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Easy and very scenic route to the Crater of Diamonds State Park, the hotel is very clean and fresh. The entire staff is very friendly and courteous,plenty of restaurants close by and a Wal-Mart in the backyard. This should be the official hotel for your visit to the state park! I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Hope is a pleasant community and a nice place to stop on a long drive. The Bill Clinton home is worth a visit! And this new (2013) hotel provides a pleasant stay under all key headings, namely friendliness, cleanliness, comfort, location, soundproofing, and appearance.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo