Hampton Inn and Suites Hope
Motel 6(Hope)
$50
$59
  • Pool
Super 8 Hope(Hope)(Great Value!)
$47
Little Shamrock Motel(Murfreesboro)
$79
$71
ComfortSuites
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelking suitegreat experiencenight lightcrater of diamonds state parkroom was cleaneasy accessbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastplace to stayhope arkansasafter a long daystaff was friendlynice breakfastcookiesthe breakfast area
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have never written a hotel review before but I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Hope, AR for a business trip and although I was only there for about 6 hours, I loved every minute of it! The front desk employee was positive, kind, and helpful. The room was impeccably clean and welcoming. I recently stayed at a 5 star hotel in Chicago and I would've chosen this hotel over that one any day. It was convenient and calming for the busy day I had surrounding my stay there and as a small woman travelling by myself I felt very safe after walking in their doors. When I left the next morning I was wishing I had more time to spend in the hotel itself. I had to leave before the breakfast was served in the lobby and the front desk employee offered to make me a bagged breakfast to take with me! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! This stay has definitely made me loyal to Hamptons wherever I go in the future!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Hope, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that you recently completed on your stay at our property here at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Hope, Arkansas! I am always thrilled to see that we have exceeded our guest’s expectations and it is truly appreciated that you went out of your way to tell us about it.

I want to thank you for being our guest as I know there are so many choices these days on where you can stay when you travel. I hope that the next time you are traveling to this area or any other that you will look back on your recent stay with us and stay at a Hampton Inn Suites, Hope, Arkansas. Know that if you do, you will receive the same great service, accommodations, and Hilton HHonors program benefits (I’ll remind you now that we are the ONLY hotel points program that allows double dipping on points and miles!) at all of our hotels!

Thank you again for your patronage and time and if there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

From the moment we entered the Hampton Inn and Suites Hope we knew it was going to be a very enjoyable stay. Everything in the lobby was sparkling clean and the lady who checked us in greeted us with a cheerful disposition along with a very capable and professional attitude. The room was clean and nice and the breakfast was great! The entire staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay there should we come back to Hope, Arkansas in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wonderful hotel with the best staff you will find. Our family couldn’t have been happier. The staff treated us like family and never missed any opportunity to be helpful or friendly. I highly recommend staying at the Hope Arkansas Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Eugene K

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is by far the best place to stay in Hope, AR. The entire staff was wonderful from the time we stepped in the hotel to the time we left. Very pleasant and welcoming. You will certainly not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have avoided Hampton Inns due to past issues. I stayed here due to it seeming the best option in Hope. I was impressed and quite pleased with the service, friendliness, relaxed feeling, excellent breakfast, comfortable room, price paid...other than that I didn't like it much. hah.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business