“Mexican food served with chinese vegetables?”
Review of Dos Loco Gringos

Dos Loco Gringos
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Hope
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Carne Asada was supposed to be served with sald but came with chinese vegetables. When I questioned it with server, he indicated I should have requested salad and I would have to pay extra if I wanted it substituted after food was delivered.

There are newer reviews for Dos Loco Gringos

Reviewed October 2, 2012

liked a lot very good food and excellant service . Will go here when in the area. Best restaurant in town that we have found

Reviewed September 24, 2012

good food, quick service, plus 10 % discount with hotel room key Obviously it's Tex-Mex food, but they also have steaks and the baked potato my wife had was great.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was one of the few restaurants open on a Sunday night in Hope. Fortunately for us, it proved to be a great place to eat: good food, quick and friendly service, and low prices. One of the best meals on our cross-country road trip.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My sister, brother-in-law, and I picked this restaurant because we all love Mexican food. The restaurant was clean, the service was good, and the food was excellent. We all 3 very much enjoyed our meal. Would recommend highly!

Been to Dos Loco Gringos? Share your experiences!