“Perfection of Delta Charm!”
Review of Edwardian Inn

Edwardian Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Helena B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

If you are traveling near Helena, the Edwardian is a MUST! The owners are absolutely lovely and greet their with the utmost in Southern charm. Breakfast is fabulous and down home. It's a great time to visit with fellow travelers and get the real feel of the Delta. This place is a real treat. Decor is fabulous. Rooms are spacious. Everything is perfect!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed at the Edwardian Inn last week for a work trip to Helena. The Inn was beautiful and convenient to all that Helena has to offer. My room was very spacious and comfortable. Breakfasts were delicious, including stuffed french toast (my favorite) and an amazing frittata, along with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, coffee, juice, etc. Dana was a wonderful host, telling all about the history of his property as well as much of the history of Helena especially around the Civil War. He has a sense of humor that I enjoyed. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back the next time I'm in Helena.

Room Tip: I stayed in the General James C. Tappan room, which was lovely. I peeked in some of the rooms that w...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Edwardian Inn is an elegant old home with modern conveniences and restful ambiance. Even though it was the coldest day of the year, the inn was toasty warm. The made-to-order breakfast was bountiful and delicious with choices of bacon, eggs, raspberry french toast, homemade granola, and fresh fruit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dancegypsy72116
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Edwardian Inn for our anniversary. The home is absolutely beautiful, especially the entry hall and staircase. The inn keepers prepared a delicious breakfast; homemade granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea, o.j., bacon, and divine strawberry French toast. The best part is this charming inn is super affordable. We paid just over $100 for a nice room and a lovely breakfast. We stayed in the former maid's quarters, which is privately situated off a second floor deck. We hope to return to this inn.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank rlaneberg
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband had a business and needed to stay a night in Helena. I am so glad that I came with him this time! While we were driving to Helena, I was checking this site to choose a place to stay in the evening, and was delighted to find the inn! We were lucky that we could reserve a room there. We were given Room #5. The room was well decorated and pretty, the king size bed was so comfortable. Bathroom was clean and nice. A/C was easy to controle as we liked. WiFi was also available (my husband needed for his work.) My most favarite part of the room was in the morning; nice sunshine from wide windows. I enjoyed staying in the room doing my stuff until my husband was returning from his work. The owner and his wife were friendly and helpful. He prepared breakfast for guests, which were very tasty and healthy. It was so enjoyable with nice food and time chatting with the owner and other guests at breakfast table. Wonderful experience of staying at B&B!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I had been in Clarksdale visiting & needed a place last minute. Edwardian was close enough & the nicest. We were so delighted w/everything about the place & our host was kind w/a great sense of humor. Room #9 is gorgeous, comfy king bed, great view w/mini sun room. Don't miss it if passing thru & it's worth the 30min drive to stay if visiting Clarksdale

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife stayed here for the rockabilly festival and could not believe how affordable the accommodations were, especially considering how beautifully restored and well keep this place is. The breakfast was cooked as you were ready each morning and both mornings it was beyond anything we wwould have ever expected. As we headed home, we drove by the casino, just across the river in MS. My wife and I both chuckled at what some our friends had paid for a hotel room, when this B&B was less than two miles away. We stayed in room 5, everything worked, it was quite and near spotless! Of course it's always a bonus to make new friends at breakfast and their Breafast room is set up in a manner to encourage guest to visit, if they want.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charles S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Helena
Hollywood Casino Tunica Hotel
Comfort Inn
#2 of 6 in Clarksdale
Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula

Been to Edwardian Inn? Share your experiences!