“this b&b has spoiled us to others”
Review of Edwardian Inn

Edwardian Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Helena B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2011

this was our 3rd time to stay and each time we stay we love it more. You couldn't ask for a better host. We even met the inn keepers family this trip....son in law in service....they feel like family and we stayed around helena this trip and tried out some new places and visited old ones too. breakfast is always amazing and we have met the most interesting people over breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roadtripjunkie1305

Reviewed May 24, 2010

My husband and I have traveled a good bit and in 23 years of marriage we have never stayed at a place we loved this much. The owner/host was very friendly and I felt almost pampered, kinda like a spa. The food was great. We slept well and the entire B&B was beautiful. We went on a short over-night trip and decided we will be going back. We wanted to visit some of the area attractions and decided next time we will just chill at the inn. Can't say enough to toot their horn. We have even talked to our families and friends and are making plans to take them with us.

1  Thank roadtripjunkie1305
Reviewed May 23, 2010

You won't be disappointed here. If you like good quality and value for your money you can't go wrong here. The Edwardian bring you back to the early 1900's with that special charm. You will experience the grandeur of yesteryears. The room was clean and well keep. The beds were of high quality and very comfortable. We surely were able to have a restful and quiet sleep. Once you wake you enter the dining area for a good morning breakfast. We appreciated the personal touch and local knowledge of the area. You just can't compare the Edwardian to local chain hotels. At the Edwardian you will know and feel the pride of home ownership. Allow me to rocommend the Edwardian to you.

Reviewed May 7, 2010

We were passing through Helena and stayed at the Edwardian for only one night, but the experience was so nice we are already planning our next trip that will allow us to stay longer. The home has been beautifully restored and our room was exactly as pictured online. The pillow-top mattress was very comfortable allowing us a very good night's rest after a long day of traveling. With a private bath in every room and high quality linens, we were impressed! There is a great front porch with rockers and a swing to relax in and watch the sunset. The next morning we had a magnificent breakfast with blueberry pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit and a wide variety of juices, coffees, teas, etc. Needless to say we will be returning to the Edwardian Inn B&B. Our hosts were most helpful with directions, recommendations for things to see and do in the area and made us feel very welcome. You will not be disappointed at the Edwardian; we highly recommend it!

1  Thank deb9080
Reviewed April 17, 2010

This is a very beautiful old mansion in Helena AR. It was a total pleasure to stay there. I highly recommend. The inside is very nice. The exterior is difficult to keep up perfectly as it is a huge structure but they are doing a fine job. The rooms vary so do some homework and find the most suitable room for you. The owners could not be nicer and cooked an extensive breakfast. They serve it in a casual large sun-room/den at a series of small tables (instead of the large ornate dining room), which is comfortable and pleasant. Helena is a once grand river town which hit hard times. The downtown is rough with many abandoned buildings, but a dedicated group is working on revival. There are a few pleasant stores and restaurants down there. You can use Helena as a dropping off point for the casinos.
I travel a lot and reserve my 5 stars for crazy experiences you remember forever, but I really liked this place - the house, the owners and the whole experience.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank jimjade3
Reviewed February 16, 2010

The only time I have ever stayed in Helena and the Edwardian was highly recommended.

Room - stayed in the honeymoon suite because it was the only room available. Very clean and nice. I believe it was just added as a guest room. Arrived and there was a bottle of champagne on ice. Very pleasant surprise! I would have given 5 stars, but the bathroom needs a fan because of its small size. It gets very warm after taking a shower. Also, there is a private terrace outside the room that wasn't very private. It turned out to be the party terrace. I was kept up until nearly 3am. I'm sure it was just the group that was there for the weekend and not a normal crowd.

Service - A+++++++ Owner was very nice. We had to leave in a hurry so he made us a littel breakfast to go. Can't say enough good things about the service for the short stay that we were there.

Overall it was a nice stay minus the loud crowd which was cured when I turned on the fan. I will definitely stay at the Edwardian again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2010

I had to go to Helena for a teaching job interview, and the Edwardian was the only place recommended for me to stay. Hands down- this is the best place to stay in Helena. The Chadwicks (owners) were absolutely great and welcoming. I totally enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to anyone. The breakfast was scrumptious and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Cornellgirl87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Helena
Hollywood Casino Tunica Hotel
#2 of 6 in Clarksdale
Resorts Casino Tunica
Resorts Casino Tunica
#12 of 19 in Tunica

Been to Edwardian Inn? Share your experiences!