“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Heber Springs
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our family of 5 found this to be a great hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean. The desk staff were great - all the time. We met my parents there and I had failed to get them a ground floor room. They were very accomodating and moved both our rooms to the ground level so that we could stay next to each other. Breakfast was nice. Good location. We would stay there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Ground floor room - can park right outside your door. For not a lot extra we got a room with a kitc...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This was a real quick overnight stay. In town for funeral. This is a basic motel; rooms were big, and the beds very comfy .. very .. the place was really clean .. the continental breakfast good.. the staff both at midnight and at 8am were friendly and efficent. This is motel with room entry from the parking lot. I dont usually go in for that kind of hotel but the area is very safe and the door locks secure with heavy metal doors. TV's could be upgraded to flat screens the rooms were clean with modern colors and decour. It is definelty someplace you would be comfortable staying for a week .. a good location close to shopping and resturants but you would have to drive to them .. not within foot walking distance .. but very nice snuggled in the tree's. It was perfect for what we needed and the price was extremely reasonable .. under $80. I would recommend and go there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank holtdmg
Memphis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

A great little place. Good food service and staff. A place to park boat trailers, a conference center and a outside place to sit and discuss the fish stories of the day. A little dust on the window curtains. Had a small kitchen area for fixing meals. A turtle club thumbs up for diving trips for sure.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank JohnStinger
Holland, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were recently in town for my father's 80th birthday celebration. we usually stay with my parents, but this time we decided to use the hotel. I can't say enough wonderful things about the BED! I don't know what kind of mattress it is, but that's the FIRST time I've slept the first night away from home, ANYWHERE! I want one in my house!! the only thing I didn't like about the room was the bathroom was very small. the bedding was beautiful!
The staff was very courteous, helpful and professional. the free breakfast was very nice, but those frozen eggs leave a lot to be desired.
one of my boys slept on the couch....he tried to sleep on the pull-out bed, but it was way to uncomfortable. the other son slept on a rollaway bed....that wasn't much better than the couch. next time we stay I'll probably get two connecting rooms.
the property is beautiful and very well kept....we will definitely use this hotel again! :-)

Room Tip: My sister requested a room with a kitchenette, which I did not know was available....her room was ev...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deb J
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My family and I switched to this hotel after a disappointing experience at the Holiday Inn in Heber Springs. The room and common areas were clean, and they staff was exceptionally friendly. We were very grateful to get out of the Holiday Inn and have a nice end of our stay in Heber Springs. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Greg C
Searcy, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I had the best sleep that we have ever had. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The room was very clean. The pool was very relaxing. The staff was very accomodating, friendly and pleasant. We were very pleased with our stay at the Quality Inn. We WILL be back again and again. AND will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tanya B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the room with the double beds and a kitchenette. Loved it!! The bedding and everything had been updated. Looked great and beds were comfy too! My son absolutely loved the pillows! Only complaint my son had was the tv was still an older tv and didnt have a great picture. The breakfast was pretty good, they had sausage, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, etc. I will always stay here on future visits to heber! It's just as nice as the holiday inn and a lot cheaper!

• Stayed June 2012
#7 of 7 in Heber Springs
Dogwood Motel
Dogwood Motel
#3 of 6 in Mountain View

Been to Quality Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!