Our family of 5 found this to be a great hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean. The desk staff were great - all the time. We met my parents there and I had failed to get them a ground floor room. They were very accomodating and moved both our rooms to the ground level so that we could stay next to each other. Breakfast was nice. Good location. We would stay there again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Conference Center hotel is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, only 400 yards from the Dam Site Marina entrance to Greers Ferry Lake. Heber Springs is one of the Natural State's most popular locations for outdoor recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heber Springs
- Heber Springs Quality Inn