My family and I switched to this hotel after a disappointing experience at the Holiday Inn in Heber Springs. The room and common areas were clean, and they staff was exceptionally friendly. We were very grateful to get out of the Holiday Inn and have a nice end of our stay in Heber Springs. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Conference Center hotel is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, only 400 yards from the Dam Site Marina entrance to Greers Ferry Lake. Heber Springs is one of the Natural State's most popular locations for outdoor recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heber Springs
- Heber Springs Quality Inn