“Food good...service below avg.”
Review of Cafe Klaser

Cafe Klaser
Ranked #19 of 50 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Heavy weekend night and it was difficult for them to keep up. We finally ate in the bar area. Food was over cooked, good flavor. More than 1/2 our party had stomach upsets after a few hours. They need more workers to bus tables.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have found this place to be one of the best restaurants in Heber. Reasonably priced and great food. Be sure to try the steak for two!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Have eaten at Cafe Klaser several times over the past few years. The food is always excellent, stuffed steak is a specialty and is fantastic! I've also have the stuffed chicken and many times for lunch the catfish. Have always enjoyed the food, served fresh and hot. Think their catfish is some of the best I've had in Heber Springs. Save room for some of their deserts. The pies are great. Service can get slow especially when they get busy which if often, but servers are always friendly. Good seats inside, but they keep the A/C on high, so bring a jacket. Outside are the best seats with views of the river depending on weather and heat. Have never done the membership option to drink, but it would give you a choice in a dry county.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

food was excellent. i suggest the stuffed steak. the margaritas where very good, but a little on the expensive side.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Cafe Klaser for a late lunch while in Heber Springs. My husband ordered a cheese burger and I had the salad bar. My husband is a man of few complements where restaurant food is concerned so I almost fell out if my chair when he said that was the best burger he had ever had. I convinced him to share and I wholeheartedly agree. Our waitress said the burgers are ground steak that they grind themselves. The grilled, buttered bun didn't hurt either. The salad bar was good, nice selection. The waitress was very attentive and was cleaning tables, chairs and counters while not attending to the customers. Great patio but it was a little too warm to eat outside. We will definitely go back.