“Are you kidding me? What great food out here!”

Good Times Family Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Cuisines: American
Fairfield Glade, Tennessee
“Are you kidding me? What great food out here!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We had stopped by the Verizon store for a phone issue and asked the guys there for a good place to eat in town. They both immediately said, Good Times, great food. Everything they had tried was excellent. So we wandered down the street and walked in. From the moment we walked in the hostess made us feel at home. Ashley was our server and as I was ordering the red beans and rice, she said that the cook had made a big ol' pot of white beans and one of the specials was white beans with rice and chicken wings! She was so enthused about them that I changed my order to try it. My wife had the chefs salad that came with everything the kitchen could put in a salad and still maintain the freshness and the flavor of it. Both meals were way above excellent. By the way, their ice tea (sweet and unsweet) was great, really fresh tasting and with LOTS of flavor. We ended lunch with some peach cobbler and coffee. The cobbler was, again, made in the kitchen and was excellent, coffee was hot and fresh. We have to make this one of our favorite recommendations on trip advisor! Drive out of the way if you're in the area!.

• Visited August 2014

Greenbrier, Arkansas
“Hard to find but worth it!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I found this on TripAdvisor, which gives the address as Highway 25N, but it's actually on Bobbie Jean, which runs off the highway. Nice place, cool inside, and very good food. Had seafood gumbo and shrimp po'boy. Wonderful iced tea - nice and strong, not like colored water a lot of places serve.

• Visited July 2014
Heber Springs
“One of best in area”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Out of all the poor choices in this town, this is one of the best. Take that for what it is, this isn't gourmet but it's at least home made and not straight out of a can or bag which is rare for the area.

• Visited January 2014
Arkansas
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We rode out motorcycles over from Mt View. There were 12 in our group. All the food came out at the same time & was hot. Everyone enjoyed their meal & the service was great. We will definitely go back the next time we are in that area.

“Great food”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here not knowing what to order, just did not want fast food and this place is far from it. I was looking at getting the stuffed crab but i asked our waitress about the etouffee and she told me it was a family recipe so I had to try it and boy am I glad I did. It was so good and the stuffed mushrooms, I cant say enough about. I cant wait to go back there and eat again.