“Hard to find but worth it!”

Good Times Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I found this on TripAdvisor, which gives the address as Highway 25N, but it's actually on Bobbie Jean, which runs off the highway. Nice place, cool inside, and very good food. Had seafood gumbo and shrimp po'boy. Wonderful iced tea - nice and strong, not like colored water a lot of places serve.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Out of all the poor choices in this town, this is one of the best. Take that for what it is, this isn't gourmet but it's at least home made and not straight out of a can or bag which is rare for the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We rode out motorcycles over from Mt View. There were 12 in our group. All the food came out at the same time & was hot. Everyone enjoyed their meal & the service was great. We will definitely go back the next time we are in that area.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here not knowing what to order, just did not want fast food and this place is far from it. I was looking at getting the stuffed crab but i asked our waitress about the etouffee and she told me it was a family recipe so I had to try it and boy am I glad I did. It was so good and the stuffed mushrooms, I cant say enough about. I cant wait to go back there and eat again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Five of us ate a good quality 'sandwich-level' meal for under Thirty.
I like the location, the decorations.
Server was above ok.
The head wait person came out to say hello... she was SO FRIENDLY and personable!!
We sat for more than an hour visiting with friends and they didn't seem to mind a bit.
Such a great selection on the menu.
Cajun foods are excellent.
Says they do catering; YUM!
5013653951 FOR INFO