“Delicious home cookin' and Cajun dishes”

Good Times Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I started with the stuffed mushrooms, which were so tasty, I would crawl 100 miles to eat them again. The crawfish etouffee was outstanding, very creamy with lots of crawfish. My husband ordered a seafood combo with broiled catfish and shrimp, stuffed crab, and breaded mussels. His eyes rolled into the back of his head when he tasted the catfish. He said it was some of the best he's tasted. He loved the twice-baked potato, and the mac and cheese was also good. Our server was the chef's son, he was friendly and provided excellent service. If Cajun and seafood are not your preference, the menu also includes burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and traditional entrees such as ribs, fried chicken, pulled pork, etc. We do not frequent Heber Springs, Arkansas, but I will gladly detour my route to eat here again.