Lindsey's Rainbow Resort & Pot O' Gold Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place is on the river but seating is inside. The staff was friendly. The place is clean but noticed several light bulbs out so needs to be some maintenance done. The food is of average quality. Price seemed a little high for the area.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect of a restaurant that is only open two nights a week and connected to a resort.

There were your traditional foods like burgers and fish, but there were some really good and interesting options. Everyone in my party loved their food and it was a great deal where all three of us ate for $40. {My teenage son got the wings app and there was so much food on the late, we took over half home.}

Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

We went on a Friday--liked it so well we were back on Saturday. The mexican cornbread was outstanding. The gumbo was really good as well. We had the sirloin burger--it was big and of high quality. This place is only open of Friday and Saturday evening. Reservations are opnly available for parties of 8 or more--so go early. They open at 5 pm. A great way to end a day fishing on the Little Red!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Returned with friends to enjoy a delightful dinner on the Little Red River. We arrived at 6:30 and were quickly seated (reservation). One of my favorites on the menu are their fish or shrimp tacos but on this visit I decided to order one of the daily specials—mustard encrusted grilled salmon. The generous serving of salmon was grilled just right and served with grilled asparagus on a bed of perfectly prepared wild rice. I have no regrets whatsoever with my choice! This entree is delicious and I will hope to be there when it’s served again. The leftovers were delicious for lunch the next day along with a delicious piece of peanut butter pie ordered “to-go”.

The restaurant was moderately busy as the evening progressed but our table never lacked for attention and service was consistently good commensurate with prior dining experiences.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

The food was wonderful, and the view out the back room is very nice!! Friendly people too. The rustic atmosphere is nice.

Date of visit: June 2019