“Best cheeseburger I've ever had (not exaggerating)”

Lindsey's Rainbow Resort & Pot O' Gold Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Star City, Arkansas
“Best cheeseburger I've ever had (not exaggerating)”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here two or three times as we visit Heber Springs. The food has always been good and the service friendly. We ate here last night again, and my husband and I both ordered cheeseburgers and fries. It was terrific! The burger was juicy and well-seasoned, and the bun was some type of roll that added a wonderful compliment and extra touch. If you're in Heber Springs, eat here!

Munford, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We visited this past weekend with 8 of our friends. Food was excellent and service was superb!We will definitely be back

Visited September 2013