“Yuck!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Chinese
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We received the basket of chips and free salsa, and we're looking over the menu. We had eaten several chips, when my husband found one with cheese dip on it.. And a bite taken out.. We did NOT have cheese dip. I spit the chip I had in my mouth out and we almost left right then, we watched VERY carefully as we finished our meal. VERY DISAPPOINTED. This used to be my husbands favorite restaurant. We will never go here again, if they're so cheap they recycle used chips, what else do they do....?

Memphis, TN
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I just bought a vacation home in Greers Ferry and were excited to see a Mexican restaurant so close. Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. The rice was rather bland and the tacos didn't have much flavor either.

Visited June 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Disappointed After Reading Reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We agree with the last reviewer, heard it was good and was especially attracted since I like Chinese and wife likes Mexican. Food was really no big deal.Crispy shrimp was nothing more than shrimp fried in egg batter. Can get that anywhere. I was really put off when they brought out my soup AFTER the main course WTF?? Wife enjoyed her chimichonga.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Disappointed after a local told us it was a great place to eat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I were in Heber Springs for a night and at a service station asked a person where to eat (there is not a lot of choices in this town). The lady recommended this restaurant and said it was the best in town. If this was the best, I don't want to eat at the worst! My wife had cashew chicken and I had beef fajitas. The restaurant sign and description doesn't mention it is both Mexican and Chinese. My beef was overcooked and the service was barely so so. I would never return to this restaurant. I would rather go to a grocery store (if there is one in the area) and buy frozen dinners.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Lingen, Germany
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Fortunatly, I was able to eat in Casa Mexicana once during my exchange!
The food is as delicious as nothing else is. Honestly, it was the best Mexican food I was ever able to try.

• Visited July 2012