“Eat here for the best steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuck's Diner

Chuck's Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
“Eat here for the best steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our first time dining at Chuck's but definitely not our last! We shared a 12-oz New York strip steak, perfectly cooked to medium rare. It was probably the tastiest and most tender steak that we have had in a very long time. The homemade rolls and honey butter that accompanied the meal were so good! Salad and baked potato were both fresh. For dessert we shared a piece of buttermilk coconut pie...that was homemade and delicious. The cost for the entire meal was under $25.00 for two (we shared but there was plenty of food for two).
Our waitress was terrific. She was friendly, helpful, and attentive.
The restaurant atmosphere is welcoming and homey. Lots of locals and families and really really good food!

Visited January 2013

Arkansas
“Enjoyed the food and the staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by because of the reviews and were not disappointed. We had ribeye steaks, homemade fries and potato yeast rolls. We really enjoyed everything. Our server, Andrea, was super sweet and helpful. Reminded me of my Mamaw's farm cooking.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I am told the owner cuts his own meats and is the cook. I had the filet and it was perfect. Tender and juicy. The staff are friendly and efficient. Would go again next time I'm down that way.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent...Homade food... great prices...Clean... Great Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent homade food at great prices... Very clean and the staff treats you like your family...
The trouble you will have is what to order as it is all so very good... If you like Steak it's the best in the area...I get the 14-16oz Rib Eye medium rare + so it's not as done as medium but not to rare it is perfect every time... served with the best bake potatoes or if you prefer his homemade french fries... but than if he has Ribs when you come they are the best~~~ St. Louis Style I have to go with the whole rack as I love them the next day!!! His homemade baked beans & potato salad are the greatest~~~~ Now the Blacken fish & the butterfly shimp are the best in the area so you see why you can have a problem!!! Last week he teasted us with his country fried chicken hope that will go on the menu as it was finger licking good!!!... Lunch specials you sometime wish you could get at dinner as they are so so good... Meat Loaf...mac & cheese, Prime Rib sandwich on a hoggie bun...grilled or breaded pork chops, homemade mash potatoes and homemade gravey!!!! His Brisket gets sold out every time he serves it for lunch...The desserts are to die for... any one of them are so good... The homemade apple pie if you are lucky enough to get a piece out of the oven you will think you are in Heaven!!! I take a lot of his food home and freeze as I have had a stroke and no longer cook and I can say hit it in the micowave pour yourself a glass of wine or beverage of choice and you will have a great meal!!! and No he won't give me a free dinner or pie for writing this lol!!! I just hate paying out money and getting crappy food... Here this will not happen... very good Value for the money!!!! Hope when you come to Heber Spring area you will stop in and see Chuck & Bernice!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jean L
Hayti, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steaks & Pies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Chuck has hand cut steaks that'll make your mouth water and his deserts are delish. His coconut pie makes me think of my Aunt Mae.
All in all a great dining experience.

• Visited July 2012