Journey With Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Quality Inn & Conference Center(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
Lindsey's Resort(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
$95
Orbitz.com
Budget Inn(Heber Springs)
$95
  • Pool
$83
$72
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$46
$70
$65
$52
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
$65
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2010

You get what you pay for. Don't let the pictures fool you. Heber Springs is a vacation spot so book early so you don't have to stay here as a last resort. Upon walking in I washed all the bedding bought new towels and clean supplies. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone I liked.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Ontheroadagaineg
Reviewed August 4, 2008

We stayed one night and it was all we could stand. We could only find accomadations on the other side of the lake, but it was worth it to get away from this dump. The AC barely functioned.
The rooms are old, stale and scary. We were SO fortunate as to be be next door to the resident manager who stayed up til midnight with her TV too loud to allow sleep. Constant flow of her cigarette smoke also vented into our room. I would not recommend this room for even the desperate. Drive back to Searcy or anywhere else to find a clean place to stay.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 17, 2007

Heber Springs is an old style town, and the Journey Withinn, has good home hospitality to match. Theres plenty of parking, its well lit, but most importantly, our room had mints on the pillows, fluffy clean towels, and smelled of fresh cut roses. Checking other hotels in the area.. there were a few name brand choices, but when it comes down to price.. They have the most fair price, and treat you like family. We actually arrived at 2 am, and woke up the manager on duty, who happilly stubbled out of bed to give us a bed for the night. When we got into our room, it had a kitchette, looked professionally clean, and I love the style. It may be an older hotel, but was quite quaint, cozy, and felt like home. The summers are hot in Heber, but this hotel definately kept us cool with the AC. I give it my two thumbs up, and recommend it to anyone who asks.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 30, 2006

I had a great stay, and would recommed it if you like clean rooms and great prices!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
MEMPHIS
Reviewed June 20, 2006

The worst motel I have stayed in in the UNITED STATES, and I was in the military and have been all over the US. Over priced, under kept, and should be shut down. Also they rent by the week for immigrant workers.

• Stayed: June 2006