We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I've stayed at other Hotel/Motels in Heber and this is certainly the best. It is only a couple of years old and it has nice large rooms. They have a friendly staff. Because it is new their life safety features are very good (fire sprinklers, alarms etc.) Hotel is situated just off the Heber bypass in a quiet area except for the occasional barking dogs at the Humane society across the road. I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs