the rooms were clean. breakfast was good and clean. overall-clean. BUT no maintenance person to take care of the pool which was dirty and had bugs in it and hadn't been cleaned at all the weekend we were there. storm came and knocked out dish connection Sunday and Monday. personel said they had to reset it but didn't, then said dish people would have to reset it but still waiting. (so anytime there is a storm, it does this?). need to have a solution to this continued problem. lawncare people don't seem to care that the grass is blowing into the pool (don't use a blower to blow it away from the pool after cutting)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs