I read a bad review for this hotel on a different site and just couldn't believe it, so I had to write my own review! My husband and I stayed one night here for a "get-away". We absolutely loved it! The hotel had only been open for about 7 weeks so everything is nice, new, and up-to-date. The room was large and bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great--scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, and more. They offer complimentary cobbler and ice cream in the evenings as well. The hotel was at max capacity, as this was 4th of July weekend, but the noise level was very low--didn't get awakened any in the night by other guests. We visit Heber Springs several times a year for the trout fishing, so we will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs