“Average meal”

Add it.
China Delight
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food was very average. It tasted good, but there was a lot of batter on the fried food. There was a wide variety of choices. We were there early in the dinner hour and they were bringing out a few different selections while we were there. The food was buffet style. We were traveling through and would probably not stop there again.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I love China Delight. The food is great and the service with Wu and Ming, (brothers) could not be better. You come more than once and they know what you like. I have been eating here for more years than I want to count.

1  Thank SuzyQ50
Reviewed January 18, 2011

Several years ago I would order the buffet when I ate at China Delight and I enjoyed their buffet but I would usually eat too much and pay for it during the afternoon after returning to work. One of the problems I have with buffets is that I want to get my moneys worth so I often end up overeating. As a result, I stopped getting the buffet when I ate at China Delight and started ordering the wonton soup. This soup comes with 2 or 3 wontons with ground beef in them and also a good selection of vegetables. It also comes with some fried wonton strips. Ordering the large bowl is sufficient for lunch and is very good soup. For the past 3 or 4 years the wonton soup is the only thing that I have ordered at China Delight because I enjoy it so much.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

I am very upset with this place, and will NEVER return!!! My wife and I went to dinner here one night, while we were visiting the town. I specifically asked the waitress if 2 combo meals ($6 a piece) were more or less food than a platter they had available for ($11). She assured me that the platter came with plenty of food, so I told her that my wife and I would share the platter. The food was not that great, actually considering other Chinese places, not good at all. When the bill came, they charged us $22 for the platter, claiming that the platter was $11/per person, though it says nothing like that on the menu. What's worse is that the waitress even told me that the menu was unclear and she didn't know, but when I asked for a discount or for them to take off the second $11 charge they refused. I was completely dumbfounded as they admitted to their mistake, but refused to lower my bill. Also, just to let you know, a freaking buffet was only $9, which included everything on the platter anyway! So, we got charge $2 more each for less food and less variety.

My family and I go to Heber Springs a couple of times a year, about 7 of us. My parents were talking about how they have never visited the China Delight and that was one of the places they were thinking about trying next. I have since then told them not to go there, which they said they wouldn't, so China Delight has lost at least $70, but probably much more than that, seeing they will never have any return visits from us. All over $11!

3  Thank wvj327