“Awesome food. Subpar service”
Review of Michael's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had the fettuccine Alfredo. It was some of the best I have had. The garlic breadsticks were soft and tasty. But the woman who say us also waited on us. Did not check back. Seemed rushed and unattentive. Was never rude but showed no concern. Kept drink filled but never gave us a chance to order dessert. We asked about desserts as we left (to get to go...they were in a glass case by the door and looked good) and she wasn't sure what they were.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Noticed the food and lack of vacuuming, when we first walked in and the filth all over the carpet from dirt. Sat in a booth that had crusted food on the wall and table. I ordered Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo which was no more than a blob of uncooked Noodles and sauce from a can, with a 1/4 of a chicken breast sliced into pieces on top. After eating some brown salad in an unkept salad bar and the terrible dinner i was then sick for 2 days after. Never will Go BACK!!!.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I drove by early afternoon sunday, looked like a decent Italian restaurant and gave them a shot, tonight. We walked in at 7:00, looked around and were sat at a booth. My coworker ordered the salad bar and soup, I ordered spaghetti with meat balls. I walked up to the salad bar, terrible display of food, looked like the cooks cut the vegetables with a hatchet, wilted lettuce, orange looking edges. I chose not to partake, even though it was included with my meal. My coworker had a bowl of soup. ate about half of his salad, even he said we should have left, it was terrible. The waitress came by, we walked her up to the salad bar and commented on the filthy display of wilted food, her comment "the cooks put it out there"! My hard, cold spaghetti shows up, with burnt sauce on it, after all of this and her excuse, " they don't care in the back"! We left, my coworker paid for his meal, I didn't eat. I don't think they care, not alot of choices in a small town.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a great restaurant. Lots of locals eat here.
They have a salad bar and a buffet. We have eaten here several times and have always enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

When this place was a quaint, Italian restaurant with ambience, music and music it was filled every night and a line waiting to be seated. Now they have been in a dump for years and the food has gone to the birds. The service is terrible and so is the food and management.