“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
Description: Located in ZIP code 72543
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Food from the menu was good and the salad buffet was included.

1  Thank Bob B

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Great salad and soup bar. Their Minestrone is great. I wish I had the recipe. I like their light Grilled Chicken and Chef Veggies.

1  Thank artist-nurse
Reviewed February 15, 2012

The restaurant is much better than meets the eye from the outside. They have such a diverse faire, but we ate from their specialty; that being Italian. I can't remember the name of my chicken pasta dish wish sauce over but it was very good. The waitress was a young gal with a great positive attitude. We stayed a long time to visit with friends and they kept filling our glasses and didn't seem to mind our staying for so long.

1  Thank todolist
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Great food! Just ate here last week. My favorite is soup/salad.
Husband says the chopped steak is the greatest

1  Thank SuzyQ50
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Tried them on a weekend and found it to be disappointing. The salad bar needed attention and the food was nuked when it came out. Not enough help made for a disappointing trip.