“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brothers BBQ

Brothers BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Very good BBQ joint in Heber Springs, Arkansas. I eat there often when I work in Heber Springs. Their jumbo pork BBQ lunch special with fries and baked beans and mayanaise cole slaw in excellent. They also have a good baked potato stuffed with bbq meat.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have a difficult time deciding what to order- it's all so yummy! It's easy to find good BBQ, but it's hard to find good BBQ with terrific sides, too. Potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw- it's all great!

• Visited June 2014

Dickson, Tennessee
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while out on a motorcycle trip.
Great pulled pork sandwich! Love the hot vinegary sauce.
Very good service and well worth the trip back for some great BBQ.

Heber Springs, Arkansas
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have loved Brothers for quite some time now. The BEST BBQ in town by far. We love it so much, when my husband and I got married (16 years ago) we had Brothers cater our reception. It nearly killed my mom that we chose a 'bbq place' but everyone truly enjoyed it!!!!! Keep on smoking up some yummy goodness!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Heber Springs, Arkansas, Usa
“Great food! Great prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The stuffed pork baked potato is amazing! Best BBQ around! Prices are great. They also have amazing chicken wings.

Visited March 2014
Heber Springs, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BAD SERVICE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I will say the food was good, but the service was complete opposite. Waited 7 min to take order while waitress (owner's daughter) was texting and talking then singing while walking up to our table then couldn't even get the order right.