“Fair Hotel”
Review of Days Inn Hardy

Days Inn Hardy
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Hardy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Mountain View, Missouri
Reviewed October 21, 2012

There was an unpleasant odor to the room. I could not really tell what it was but it was not a good one. If I am paying for a room then I want it clean, non smelly and nice. It is pretty bad when you have to leave because it smells so foul.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Clio
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice place to stay. Enjoyed our stay. Would go back if passing through that area again. People were friendly. Had a nice breakfast before hitting the road.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Sainte Genevieve
Reviewed July 9, 2012

very clean rooms, extremely quiet with a friendly staff. good value for the area.

Room Tip: the back side of the hotel has a small driveway, and cars park on both sides, making it difficult to...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Paragould, Arkansas
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I Must say, the Service, people, room & pool.... were among the BEST, I've ever staed in! Thanks to Ton AND Ans...who were So Helpful!
Great Place just to get away & enjoy the Scenery as you are in the Pool Over-looking Hardy, Arkansas! Try it & see!

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs in front so you can see the View of Hardy, Arkansas!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Marmaduke, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2012

i recently traveled to hardy on a family trip. we to the hotel at 1pm to check in, was told my room wasnt ready, called back at 3pm (hour after check in) was told my room was ready. picked up my key unloaded my child and things from the vehicle walked all the way up the stairs and down the hall to my room, unlocked the door and :O it had yet to be cleaned. i had been in my vehicle since 630am w a 3 year old, we were tired and looking for somewhere to put our feet up. ive stayed at this hotel previously mainly because it is the only smoking hotel in the area. but it has never really been up to par. never again will i stay there. when i demanded my refund they also informed me it would be 2-3 weeks before it went back on my card.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kristi T
Harrison, Arkansas
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went for one night. We had to wait for about 20 minutes to check in. The pool was closed for cleaning at 3 pm in the afternoon on a Friday. Several people were trying to check in as the town was hosting several events that weekend. I had made reservations and got what we thought was a good price. When we checked in, there was several things wrong.
1. The tub would not drain
2. The floor was dirty, the carpet was very worn and even pulled up in front of the door.
3. The coffee pot was burned out and did not work.
4. The sheets were worn and thin.
5. The towels smelled bad.
This is just a few of the things we found wrong with the room. We had an event to attend to at 5pm so we left for that and when we got back after 11 pm were too tired to ask that any of this be fixed. Upon checkout the next morning, I took the front desk a list of over 25 items we found wrong and told them I would be doing a review on their hotel and his was the list. They did not seam to be worried, nor did they try to accomidate us with a discount.

Room Tip: Check the area for any events that they are having before booking.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank 3artraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardy
Village Inn of Hardy
#2 of 4 in Hardy
Comfort Green Motel
Comfort Green Motel
#1 of 2 in Thayer

Been to Days Inn Hardy? Share your experiences!