“Same night”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hardy
Blue Springs, United States
“Same night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I fear the economy motels because of large numbers of homeless people who often live in them full time. This can be dangerous and difficult. So I try to spend just a little more for a slightly better motel. Best WESTERN often fills the need. I am not a snob, but I do like to be safe when I travel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwvillage, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Village Inn, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Mr John B

I thank you for your review and I am also glad that, as a Best Western Property, we give our guests the assurance of safety. Guests' safety is my number 1 PRIORITY! I work very closely with our local law enforcement so that safety on my property is not compromised.

Please let me know how we can better serve you every time you come to Hardy.

Thank you and I wish you and your family a Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Nimmi Desai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Weaubleau, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. Continental breakfast was way below par, rolls kept in refrigerator. Only other things were cereal, milk and coffee. The handle on the faucet would fall off in your hand so it was a challenge to wash your hands. Microwave knob was completely missing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
bwvillage, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Village Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Kenn R

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Village Inn of Hardy, AR during your visit to our area. We appreciate your comments, which helps us understand our guests and improve our service for their next visit to our area. We keep our biscuits and sausage and breakfast burritors (with eggs, cheese and sausage) in the refrigerator so it stays fresh. These are microwaveable and meant to be kept cool.

We will check out your other issues and fix where necessary. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We hope to see you soon so that we can better serve you.

General manager
Saint Louis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed in one other hotel in the Hardy area and the Best Western is definitely the better of the two. The room was comfortable, the air conditioning worked perfectly, and I appreciated the free wi-fi. On the minus side, the meager trickle of water out of the shower never ceases to be a big irritant to me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank James B
bwvillage, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Village Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Mr James B, I thank you for taking the time to submit your comments and compliments and also would like to thank you for choosing our property during your stay in Hardy, AR. We appreciate communication like yours so that we can improve our services on a continuous basis.
After checking our system, the technicians determined that the problem of the low water pressure is not on our property, so the water department are looking into the problem on their end.

I apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Hope to see you soon.

Nimmi
Springfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is our choice of the many motels in the area when we are visiting family northern Arkansas. The rooms are clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I spent quite a bit of time living in motels for my work, and the BW in Hardy, Arkansas was more than up to my expectations. All at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwvillage, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Village Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Ms Jane B

I sincerely thank you for choosing our property during your visits in Hardy, AR. The appreciation shown by you is definitely a booster to our management and staff, which encourages everyone to strive to give off their best.

We look forward to serving you and your family and friends in the future and hope to exceed your expectations.

Thanking you.

Nimmi Desai
Riverside, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Sink and bath room have mildew and mole around the trims. Hotel used left over soap bottles from previous customer. Hot breakfast pan cake was prepared, put in a plastic box and left it cold. Towels are very old. Carpet is old and worn out, not like other Best Western that I have previously stayed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Don C
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Best Western Village Inn is my second home. The folks here are so warm and friendly, such good country style hospitality that I don't miss my home. We come here often as a group for our business and leisure acitivities.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Fayetteville, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed overnight in Hardy on a business trip. Very friendly greeting. Very clean room. Satellite tv was horrible. Very comfy bed. Spacious bathroom with large tub. Modest breakfast, everything was fresh. The highway in front of the inn is a noisy one. I bid on this hotel off Priceline for $42 and with taxes $55 total. Glad to pay for the cleanliness, breakfast, and I'm not a huge TV fan in the first place.

Room Tip: Stayed in #206, noisy highway in front.