Village Inn of Hardy
$59
$88
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbed and pillowsdining establishmentsthe wi fipattiesstayed here for two nightsa great place to staycherokee villagewould stay here againsmall townspring riverozarkshighwaymotelarkansastranquilityfolks
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Quick and simple...make sure to check the total amount of guests prior to completing your reservation. I was charged for two additional guests (when I was in a double room) because my original reservation was for one person. The desk manager is the most unprofessional person I've ever encountered. She lied to Best Western about a conversation we had and then she made a comment that could have been considered racial. I have never been so demeaned in my life. My advice, look at the other hotels in the area. I'll never stay at Best Western again.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels and blankets.....
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank msbbconley
Reviewed October 17, 2008

I will keep this short, This hotel is very run down, our room stunk. property isn ot kept up inside or outside. we stayed there for a week. i fell on the property because of a raised sidewalk. they didn't even want to document it. manager/owner foreign owned, is volitile. i did not tell her about the many things wrong because of this. my husband and i will never stay here again. be advised. there are other hotels in the area that you can tell are kept up.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank jeanette l
Reviewed August 11, 2007

There are only 3 good motels in Hardy, Arkansas: Days Inn, Best Western Village Inn and the Riverfront Lodge. The locals told me to stay at the Best Western. This was just for a 1 night emergency visit to the motel as the house we were sharing with canoeing couples, was too small for all of us.
We drove up around 10pm Saturday night. No one at the front desk, had to ring a buzzer to get someone to come to the desk.
Promptly upon dialing 0 on the house phone as instructed, a Middle Eastern woman came up to register me. I asked for any vacancies, she answered the classic "1 room left". I asked for best rate, she quoted me $77. But she would let it go for $70. I asked for AAA best price, she could do no better than $70, even though all travel sites show at $66 max for a Saturday night stay.
On the plus side, the room was around back, nice and quiet away from the highway, and next to the end bottom floor unit. # 113.
2 double beds, small eating table, luggage rack, small fridge, no microwave, 4 cup coffee pot, iron, built in hairdryer, clean but ordinary motel room. Blue towels was a nice touch instead of white. 3 HBO channels, scant selection on cable channels.
Quite room, fairly comfortable bed, we only needed 1, plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Room faily spacious, I didn't feel cramped. Continental breakfast is severly lacking on both items and time. Being a Sunday morning, I would have expected breakfast until 10am, and arriving at 8:45, I found no coffee left in any of the 4 pots, and no effort to make any more. No mini muffins left and no effort to put any more out. 2 bagels left, I hesitate to call them bagels as they were the tiny ones. No cream cheese out,but when asked, she supplied some. OJ and milk in the fridge, no fruit, 2 choices of cold cereal, neither good, french toast all gone, no effort to put out more, even though it was just the frozen toaster kind of french toast. Very cheap and no effort to keep it stocked until at least 9 am and especially on a Sunday morning, I felt cheated.
Upon checking out, had to call again on the house phone, apprently they don't want to man the front desk at all.
on a scale of 1-5 stars, I would give these a 2, but no more.
If there ever is a next time I need to stay in that area, I will explore the other 2 motels first.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank vertgirl