“Wonderful find”

Corner Booth
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Hardy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great little place for lunch and breakfast until 2PM. Really great prices. My husband had porkchop, two sides, and dessert for 5.99. I opted for an omelet.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stopped in Hardy while on holiday from England and gave this place a go. It really has the feel of what an American eatery should be. The food was completely different to anything I would normally have at home and found it mouth-wateringly delicious. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, explaining menu items which were unfamiliar to me. I loved the olde worlde decor which added wonderfully to the dining experience. I look forward to visiting again the next time I visit the area, and would highly recommend it to anyone. Well worth pulling off the highway to visit.

1  Thank Supersaw
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a really adorable little restaurant with great food. Enough food for any appetite and really tasty

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Travelling from England with my partner we stopped off here on the way to Memphis, I had my very first American meatloaf, it was delicious and I had lashings of lovely hot sweet tea (you know how us Brits love our tea), loved the quaintness and atmosphere of this place, the staff were most excellent, friendly and cheerful. It was so good we made sure we stopped by again on the way back, this time I had pork chop, mashed potatoes and greens, it was a little piece of heaven on a plate. A fantastic place to eat and relax. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a very nice cafe, great atmosphere.
Their food is great, the service fast and friendly.
Try their Belgian Waffles, with strawberries and whipped cream..YUM.
I highly recommend.

Been to Corner Booth? Share your experiences!