“Great Cashew Chicken”

Chef Lin's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Greenbrier
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Love their cashew chicken! served with brown rice, soup.
great bargain and generous portions. Have had other entrees, and all have been good, but I keep coming back to the cashew chicken- my favorite.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Just as everyone has said. Wonderful food, large portions, I will return. I had the Kung Poa Chicken, spicy but not too spicy. Brown rice was an interesting variation. Lunch price was very reasonable. A steep above most Chinese restaurants.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

A lot of the Chinese restaurants that I visit end up with Spanish or Indian folks cooking the food for you. Chef Lins Chinese food is cooked by someone actually from China. I've been there many times and every time the food has met or exceeded my expectation

Chef L, Owner at Chef Lin's Chinese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Daniel - You Are Da' Man!  Thanks for being our loyal customer and for sharing your experience with us. We take pride in cooking the finest and freshest ingredients in our foods. So glad you enjoyed it.  Looking forward to having you back again soon! Take care my friend.

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Very good chinese food. Also has a drive through. Family owned. Excellent service. Never crowded. Will customize any of their dishes.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

This was our first visit to Chef Lin and it was wonderful. Clean and pleasant atmosphere, friendly service and generous servings, but above all: excellent food! Beef teriyaki includes impossibly tender beef and perfect fresh vegetables. Steamed vegetable dish has a tasty dark sauce, which can be made spicy to order. We will definitely be back.
My only wish would be for a vegan protein dish, like tofu stirfry.