“Excellent restaurant”
Review of Shearwater Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Shearwater Oyster Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a very good lunch here, with extra fresh oysters, shrimps, and sparkling wine. Don't miss it !!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Loved it. Walked in, saw the industrialish parking lot. Followed the signs to the office. Walked up the stairs to this fabulous little restaurant. It screamed seafood, and I loved it. Oysters á la natural the best but they have a few grilled choices, prawns and other stuff on the menu too. The service was great with introduction and everything. Just a great oyster lunch!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I dont eat oysters but my hubby does. This place is so flipping cheap and the oysters are grown right there. As fresh as you can get. Very quaint place on the road towards Sharks Point.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Since I tried them as a kid, I thought I didn't like them..... I gave it a try, and I loved it.
A simple but cosy place, watching the strong waves outside, a good white wine..... And the oysters.... Very nice lunch!!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very nice and fresh oysters in a nice setting with friendly staff. They also serve some alterenative food, such as springrolls. A pitty they close at 18.00 hours, so unfortunately it is no dining option.

1  Thank carolineenwillem