I always travel to Maracaibo for business and this hotel is the best choice to avoid city center of Maracaibo. I had a room on sixth floor close to elevators and next to service door, not good for nice rest time or sleep, one restaurant was closed as well as the cafe bar. So the only choice open was restaurant Canaima, nice buffet with great food, little bit overpriced but it's normal to have that price in restaurants located in hotels such at this.
Staff was OK, average I would say, room comfortable and clean.
I would not recommend to go outside walking, very dangerous and nothing around the area but if you keep inside the hotel security personnel are available at main entrance and close to elevators.
Nice swimming pool and bar area great to have a couple of drinks.
As I said before, this is the best choice if you come to Maracaibo for business and just need to go to downtown for work or meetings. 10mins to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Maruma Hotel offers an exclusive and strategic location with immediate access to the city's financial district and is only 15 minutes away from La Chinita International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Maruma Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Maracaibo
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel And Casino
- Crowne Plaza Maracaibo