“The prize doesn't meet the expected standard!”

Hesperia WTC Valencia
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Valencia
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The staff doesn't speak english. Many times you have to wait more than 15 minutes to order or pay the bill in the bar or poolside. The room is clean and nice. There are not many choices, if you want to order some food. I wouldn't suggest this Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
950DavidL950, Gerente at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Guest:

Firstable we want to thank you for the time taken to make public your opinion about our hotel and facilities.
We always look for work to meet yourexpectations, so unfortunately we didn´t get on 100% with you, and so I apologize. We take note of all your comments and we are sure they will help us, to improve our services, we hope that very soon you can see for yourself.

Att

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Although satisfied, there are issues that cannot be overlooked; breakfast room well staff but lacks attention to details. There are no 2 persons tables therefore bigger groups get affected. Tables not set up properly, no coffee cups or stir spoons at times, coffee is not available for self service so one must wait for dedicated coffee server to approach table, a bit annoying for cranky coffee drinkers like me, I need a coffee then I can be patient.

Rooms:
Very stylish layouts.
Clean
Comfortable

To be considered by management:
Doors are not equipped with peepholes, neither night latches, very strange knowing that security is important anywhere in the world, please review AAA standards.

Over all experience is positive I would come back and give them as many opportunities as possible but management must make some changes along the road.

• Stayed: November 2013
950DavidL950, Director General at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Guest, we are so sorry for the inconveniences that you had encountered during your visit to your home at Valencia. We are trying very hard to improve and to, little by little, take care of our guests carefuly and with warmth.
We are eager to have you again among us and be able to fullfil all your expectations.
Thank you very much for your kind review. Hope tu see you soon at Hesperia WTC in your next visit to this wonderful city.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 21, 2013

A nice hotel, very clean and well located in Valencia. They have a good and fast check in and out, but the front desk didn't answer the phone when I call them four times to complain about my cable TV which had not the same channels as my friend had in his rooms. It's strange they have different TV cable providers, when you pay the same price for the room. This is the only 'problem' I had in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good Points:

The construction is new.
View from room is good.

Improvement Points:

No bottled water in room.
No fresh fruits in room.
Mini bar always empty.
If you do not speak English, you have to have patience.
Not in main city. So food wise you cannot really enjoy by walking out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Parthapratim
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent service, the staff is amazing, always helpfull, friendly and everyone had a smile on their face. The Hotel is always clean and the breakfast is really good.
If you going to Valencia for pleasure or business you have to choice this property.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
950DavidL950, Gerente at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest:
Greetings from Hesperia WTC.
First of all, thank you so much for trust on us and shared you appreciated feed back about your recent stay with us.
We want to thank you, your kind words and all your message will be shared with all the staff. That will help us to improve our service and our guest satisfaction.
One more time many thanks for your comments.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My first time at this hotel. Good rooms. Clean. Comfortable. Helpful and friendly staff. No complaint about. Affordable. Breakfast was great. food variety and service were good. The waiter, a very tall guy, gave me a hard to forget coffe, creammy and tasty. I really enjoyed my time there. I didn't try roomservice. I went on a very busy and very brief business travel this time but I'll try it for vacations with my family. I recommend this hotel as my choice.

Room Tip: The one I had was was great. No comparing pattern
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AireComprimido
950DavidL950, Gerente at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you so mucho for trust on us, and share your experience with tripadvisor membres.

All the staff will be inform about you possitive opinion, your words will make we improve every day, to get get the excellence for our guest.

It will be great ig you join us once again. and meet you personaly. In that case do not hesitate to contact us in advance with the purpose to satisfay any request you may have.

One again, Thank you.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed on this hotel for an entire week, and have no complaints whatsoever, it was just great (rats on the VIP lounge??...what was Rita M drinking??). The staff was very helpful. The rooms just great. The bar and lounges had good drinking and eating choices, they even offer poolside service at nights. Room service, hotel restaurant and complementary breakfast were above the standards of most hotels in Venezuela. I was sick during my stay and they offered me free medical attention and provided medicines at no extra cost at any time (I have to get a shot even at midnight and they came on time!). I used the spa twice and it was just as heavenly as they say. I truly recommend this hotel as the best choice so far in Valencia.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple