“Bad service”

Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Maracay
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Regular food, mostly sea food, very poor service, they do not understand what customer service is, I asked for help to call a taxi, the answer was we do not call taxis you can take one outside the restaurant using a rude language, I payed a a lot of money and they couldn't call a taxi? Just a phone call, btw I gave them some taxi phone numbers, I was visiting my family in Maracay without my cell phone.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

Nice spot. It is a hallmark to visit this spot in Maracay. The parking can be a challenge at peak hours. There is live music and the atmosphere is quite spacious.

Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

Buena opción para comer tomar y escuchar música en vivo en las noches deliciosa paella española

Live music at nights where you can hang out with your friends and family good paella

Reviewed March 28, 2015

My husband took there for my 40th birthday dinner. The food and drinks were great!
But my husband thought the music was too loud. Making it difficult to have a conversation.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

they have live music good cheap drinks safe good food and pretty girls.ooooooooooooooooo. ooooooo.ooooooooooooo. oooooooooooooooooooo.