“Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff”

LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Caracas
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I spent 5 days in Caracas staying at Lidotel Hotel and I did not want to leave. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the rooms very spacious with a huge bathroom. The breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. There is an onsite spa which is very reasonably priced. All the staff I dealt with were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to Caracas!

Room Tip: The rooms have two double beds and there were three of us staying, we did have to pay a supplement f...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Andrea, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. If we can ever be of service to you and your traveling party again, please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Best hotel in caracas with the best location. Been to caracas many times and this hotel is the best by far. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. All rooms have free wifi a big plus and breakfast included.

• Stayed: August 2012
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. We would like to add that apart from offering our guests complimentary wireless internet access, both in-room and in the Business Center, we provide an ample working desk with a lamp, as well as a small table with two chairs if you require additional seating ot extra work space. Complimentary wireless internet access is offered at all of our boutique hotels within Venezuela as a standard amenity.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back into our home soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have been staying at the Hotel Centro Lido regularly in the past 6 years. The hotel has consistently provided an excellent service, excellent restaurant and breakfast and overall an excellent stay. It is very well located and has a small but convenient shopping mall in the same block.
Excellent service. I have also stayed at other hotels in Caracas and this one i s among the best.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I booked two months in advance and requested a quiet room. They put in the front of the hotel, that has loud, booming music until 3 am. No sleep. Would not change my room. I also requested hotel transportation from airport. The guy who was supposed to be there showed up late, looked drunk, and was waiting in a place where he couldn't be seen.

The huge problem is customer service - I've never seen worse.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Hotel options in Caracas are very limited yet the Lido has a great location.....the quality of the rooms bed, carpet, pillow,towels, has become extremely poor. And it is not chep on price.

Stayed: January 2012
LIDOTELCUSTOMERSVC, Public Relations Manager at LIDOTEL Centro Lido Caracas, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced while staying at the Lidotel Hotel Centro Lido. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance and it is because of this that the hotel recently underwent an extensive renewal as it relates to signature bedding, linens, service and amenities. We kindly ask that you contact our customer service department so that we may document your concerns and take note of any additional items that might be necessary to avoid any further discomfort to our guests. We hope you revisit the Hotel Centro Lido next time you visit Caracas and look forward to welcoming you into our home once again.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Had to go to Caracas on business. Hotel was very nice. No problem checking in and was able to arrange transportation from airport to hotel prior to my arrival. Checkin was not a problem. Most of the staff at the front desk spoke minimal english and was able to accommodate any request I had during my stay. Room (Single VIP) was great. King size bed, HUGE flat screen on wall, desk, sitting area with table and 2 chairs, large bathroom with shower/soaking tub. Ate most meals at the hotel during my 3 day stay. Food was average but priced quite high. Considering this is a 5-star hotel I guess you expect prices to be a little higher. Gym on floor 8 is fantastic. Overall no complaints about my stay. Would stay again should I have to return to Caracas.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Nice hotel but the ac is way strong and even if you turn it off it is freezing. And wifi was very week in my room. The loaned me a modem but it didn't help much. Restaurant on 15 ok but not amazing for the price. Nice view. Gym hard to find but on 8. I would stay again despite it all.

• Stayed: February 2012