See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I was told this hotel is owned by an American which is very rare in a country that doesn't allow foreign investment very often without the government taking it

Being from the United States I thought this hotel would focus on service and amenities like they do in the US and I was absolutely right. From the first moment I arrived they treated me professionally and cared how my experience was.

Anybody coming here for business will be treated professionally and have a great experience. The rooms and beds were comfortable and the food was fantastic downstairs

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank sherm7133
Reviewed December 22, 2015

From the point of view of value this is definitely one of the best value hotels in Caracas . We upgraded to one of the suites which had a great view of the city. On the minus side the facilities were lacking, the website and all of the guides advertised a list of amenities such as the gym which was out of order also breakfast did not begin until 7am.

Room Tip: Wifi was advertised but did not work
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Stayed for 3 weeks great large high floor room with view of airport.
Service from Restaurant and front desk was outstanding.
Randy & Miguel are the best hotel managers in Venezuela
Can't wait to get back and have all my problems taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

I was forced to stay in Caracas a lot longer than expected and the hotel staff made me feel home away from home, literally. Aside from a couple of mishaps everything else was great. I stayed for 64 nights and had breakfast every single day not because it is included but because aside from the food (considering the scarcity that the country is facing every day) the staff at the buffet made me feel welcomed every single morning, always with a smile and friendly attitude.
The rooms are great, comfortable, spacious, with great views of the city on both sides. The showers though could use a door... But it really did not bother me at all.
Parking is an issue but the staff in charge make it look better than it really is; for those that have complained about it in other reviews, get over it, you are lucky you get parking in this area of town.
Doors could be a little more noise isolating as I could hear the neighboring conversations on the phone while in the hallway.
A major problem are the elevators; if the service elevator gets you at ground floor you are stock unless you send it to the mezzanine so the other two units can come down as the service one won't accept the key card to go to any other floor.
Wifi is good considering that the country is still on 3G; Chacao is very safe to go around and the security staff makes sure you are even safer.
Front desk staff are great guys and became friends over the course of my little over two months stay.
In a nutshell it is Discreet, clean, comfortable, excellent location, great rooms and staff what else do you want in a hotel ? I will definitely stay again and recommend it to friends.

Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Maurizio O
Reviewed September 25, 2014

We stay for the first time at The Chacao & Suites Hotel in Caracas Venezuela, and we have got really a fantastic experience.Very convenient on location:near Business offices,near the most popular shopping mall and crowded streets but really a quiet feeling.Great customer service from the desk,reception hall, rooms....Everything you could thing you needed will be come true.The Staff will make you feel very special.... No Pool,Spa or Fitness but thats ok for us......Beautiful rooms,clean,nice bathroom with full glass wall to divide from bedroom, On the room you'll find all you need and that will give you a very relaxing feeling.
Breakfast Wonderful.... All you can eat,very fresh, tasteful and served by excellent persons. We enjoy so much that will be an experience to keep on our memory for the rest of the life...We recommend to anyone to try at least once, than....next time for sure you'll repeat again!!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple