“Amazingly great Restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caracas, Venezuela
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly great Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

I went to Kome Sushi in La Trinidad for the first time after their re-inauguration and found a great new image, great food and service. I love the new interior design of the place, they re-launched a new fresh image, that improves quality of service, food in a great atmosphere. I recommend it 100%

• Visited November 2011

Caracas, Venezuela
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2011

I went to Kome for the first time today. It took a long for the waiters to find us a table because they didn't want to set two small tables together, so the four of us could sit.

Then, they didn't come to take our orders or offer us something to drink.

Afterward, we finally ordered our food. They brought the main dishes one by one, so I was the second last served. I finished eating (and I eat REALLY SLOW), and by the time I was finished, the main dish of one of us didn't arrive yet.

One of us had to go to the bar to ask for the dish. After another 10 minutes, they brought it, and in that moment we asked for the bill. The waiter said that he would bring it soon.

The bill didn't arrive. We had to go to the cash register, and when we made our complain to the waiter that told us he'll bring our bill, he said that we never told him anything. We complained again and he started to laugh in front of us.

Another guy came to give us our bill so we could pay, and then we left the place really angry.

Until this moment I haven't found an email or twitter account to deliver my complain to the owner of this place.

• Visited April 2011
Geneve
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2008

Kome Sishi is a very cool and enjoyable place. Alwasy fresh and excellent food, a mix of japanesse with a caribean touch and great service
congratulations and don't miss it if you go to Caracas.
Special thanks to the owner "The Man" who always have a smile and welcoming words

regular customer in my trips to Caracas
Jonacete