All around bad. Nothing major but many small things that just bug you.... especially for 195USD a night.
One night stay gave me the following observations:
- when I arrived I was told there were no rooms. I went on Expedia.com and booked it and they "let me in but were "upset at me for doing it and told me I should not do it like that". Not a good start.
- Room was not "finished".... furniture damaged, many light switches that dont work, paint on walls where it shoudlnt be. No big deal just not a feeling of attention to details.
- in room safe does not work
- Ordered room service but there was no menu in the room. I had to guess.
- room service showed up without a tray... so had to carry each item in. Food was not good.
- Lack of respect for guests.... the hotel was doing construction with a lot of noise until 1:15am. When I asked at midnight they said "only 30 mins more sir". crazy.
- Shower water spills out onto the floor.
- I needed to pay cash for room service... couldnt charge to room as they are "separate".
- No wifi in room
- A friend visited and they did not notify me when she asked them. She was waiting in lobby until I decided to see if she had arrived.
All in all a general lack of service and details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the first boutique hotel in Caracas, we have an excellent location in the financial area, we service restaurant and we have one of the best chef in Caracas to provide the best for your senses Grastronoma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Hotel Caracas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.