“Possibly the nicest posada”
Review of Posada Natura Viva

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Los Roques National Park
Posada Natura Viva
Rome
“Possibly the nicest posada”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We spent 3 nights in the hotel. Rooms are spacious enough and clean. Staff is extremely friendly, attentive and helpful. The hotel provides all your meals and help planning your trips with Julio.
I would improve a little bit the meals, pargo was omnipresent in the evening meal. On a place like Los Roques I would expect a little more variety. On the other hand most of the dishes were well made and of a good size.
The hotel has an excellent position, on the mane square, on the beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed on Natura Viva 3 nights. I had problems with my flight and got there a day late. Angelo the manager and Leo made all the arrangements necessary to stay the 3 nights. The food in the place is gourmet and they include every meal in their price as well as the trips to the islands closest to the hotel. I will continue to travel back to this hotel, it has been one of the best trips of my life.

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Leo and the team in Naturaviva were great; they accommodated the needs of the 5 other adults and 1 year old baby in my group
Rooms were clean, food and service were great and they took care of all the details for our trips to the beach (boat, chairs, food, drinks, even beach towels)
Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others

• Stayed August 2012
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Eighteen of us in our tour group stayed here while the other five stayed at the Posada Mediterraneo.
The room was large enough for 2 people. The bathroom was well done with a shower and a bidet. At night, there was much noise coming from the side of our room (#1) because the generator was located there. It stopped late at night. We were instructed by one housekeeper that we could use the safe for our valuables. It was disappointing to know that the lock on ours was out of order. Everyone was friendly- from the chef to the housekeeper. During the day when we went out to the beach, they prepared coolers with food and cold drinks. One day, the sandwich in my beach lunch box was marked with my name. It made my day They made arrangements for boat pick up. Breakfast was simple but filling. Dinner was more elaborate with several courses wet in a formal way. It was done on the rooftop 0verlooking the water. Dinner was great. There is a bar tender on duty in the evening.
The chef (Evelio?) was very friendly and approacheable. On our last day, Yesica and another staff member, came up to our room to give me a piece of tiramisu cake with a candle. They both sang "Happy Birthday" as it would be my birthday in 2 days. That made my day.
I highly recommnend this place. The location is great. You could see the water from the rooftop.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor overlooking the water.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Caracas
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We just came from our 3 days vacation spent in Los Roques that can be described as local Maldives, I guess. Anyway talking specifically about this hotel I shall say that though it is probably the most expensive posada on the island it (135 USd per person per night in a double room, prices for January 2012), it also has one of the best locations and absolutely amazing chef! We got the full package (breakfast+lunch+dinner) and never regretted it! Ambience is very relaxed, rooms are big enough and equipped with AC and a tiny refridgerator- what else do you need in a hot climate... Water temperature will not be hot but again it is refreshing in this ever lasting summer here.
The personnel is helpful, some speak English, so there will not be a problem to communicate with them if you don't know Spanish. I made reservations for us by contacting posada directly and it is a much better deal than going through local travel agents.
Our only wish was that the room windows would face the sea and not the street (Saturday market in front of the main entrance could be quite loud) but again this is not something to ruin your vacation. We booked an individual tour around the nearby islands for the day where sometimes we were completely alone - that sort of compensated the noise )))

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Galina P
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We spent 2 nights in Oct 2011 - a very relaxing and calm ambience makes this a perfect choice for premium accommodation on Los Roques. Situated on the beach side and raised over a metre off the sand, it has a central courtyard with a turkish flavour, spacious rooms and air cond, fans and a generator. The latter is most important as the town's generator only worked for a few hours during our 3 day stay in very hot weather!! Nothing is too much trouble for any staff member to make your stay pleasurable. The rooftop bar and dining room is perfect for a drink at sunset followed by thoughtful and delicious meals. Excellent, thanks!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 255097Integrity
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2011

A huge shout out to all the employees from this posada!!!! My boyfriend and I took my mom for her bday to los Roques and we had a wonderful time. From the breakfast to dinner the service at Natura Viva was fenomenal, they took care of every detail and made us feel soo welcome.Food was delicious, fresh, the boat trips awesome and the posada itself is really cozy and beautiful, one of the best view from los Roques from the Terraza. I highly recommend to everyone to pick this posada as a destination , I promise you wont regret it. I cant wait to go next year and I will definitely will stay there without any doubt. its the best!!!! Thanks thanks for making our trip unforgettable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
#14 of 20 in Isla El Gran Roque
Posada Galapagos
Posada Galapagos
#7 of 11 in Isla El Gran Roque

Been to Posada Natura Viva? Share your experiences!