I was in Margarita for holiday and I was very pleased with the rooms. (After traveling to Paris, Hotel Bella Vista surely has huge rooms)
1. The room was spacious and relaxing. Beds were comfortable. And I really appreciated the huge window with lovely sunlight when I needed to get up early
2. Breakfast was delicious with various Venezuelan food. The juice and cafe was good too. Plus it was nice to have breakfast looking at the cute swimming pool outside
3. The were a lot of shops nearby so if you love to shop it is a good location
1. It took ages for the staff at the front desk to check us in. And they didn't seem to feel the need to speed up a bit
2. The bathroom floor can get quite wet and slippery after a bath. The hotel needs some more towels and carpets
Overall I would recommend this hotel! Good value for money!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Bella Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Porlamar
- Bella Vista Hotel Margarita Island, Venezuela - Porlamar