My friends and I stayed at this hotel from the 15th - 19th Dec 2013. My first impression of this place, its sooo outdated and old! The rooms were moldy and the tiles were disgusting!!! the handle on the door was always giving trouble to open and close. The staff was not very helpful they didn't understand a word of english except for one guy who only came in at 10:30pm at night. One of the nights there was a centipede in the room and we went to reception to complain about it and they sent a guy to kill it! but that was a wast of time as he was NO HELP at all it seemed to me that it was normal to have those things around.The food was bland as almost everyday it was basically the same thing over and over!!.The housekeeping staff stole items from a couple of my friends bags!! we complained that stuff was missing nothing was done to ensure that our stuff was safe!! This Hotel is the worst ever!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! will NEVER make the mistake of returning to this hotel again and we travel to Margarita often.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Margarita Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita International Hotel Porlamar
- Margarita International Porlamar
- Margarita International Resort
- Margarita Village Margarita Island, Venezuela - Porlamar