I travelled to Porlamar last year with a group of students and stayed at this hotel. The rooms were terrible. It became so bad that at one point in time 3 of my students had to share one bed and the others slept on the floor. I was disgusted. There was no hot water, for the month that we stayed there the towels were only changed once and we received no meals from the hotel. The secretary was very dishonest by charging us more than we should have paid per phone call to call home to our families. The stove-tops were a waste because we weren't able to cook anything; everyday we had to resort to the CM for quick food and breakfast. However, I must say the pool was the only thing my students and I enjoyed. Que Lastima!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarita Village with all inclusive, is strategically located between the commercial area of Porlamar and the main beaches. This is a family hotel where you will find a typical rustic infrastructure comprised of bahareque (type of mud used for building) and logs, making it a picturesque place for vacation. Margarita Village has 520 rooms type cottage. • Air conditioning • Hot water • Executive refrigerator • TV • Restaurant buffet-style • Pool bar • Beach Club • Taxi 24 hours Located close to the best restaurants, shopping centers, boulevards, night spots and distraction for large and small.International Resort with apartments is now offering up to 6 people only accomodation. Restaurants: With restaurants are buffet style and are part of the services offered with the All Incluido.Variados dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner specials for huespedes. Con in the theme nights. Swimming pools and Jacuzzis: 2 large pools with slides for adults and children... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Margarita International Hotel Porlamar
- Margarita International Porlamar
- Margarita International Resort
- Margarita Village Margarita Island, Venezuela - Porlamar