All reviews language barrier shore grill food was great cleaned daily special thanks fresh fruit enjoyed my stay staff was very friendly and helpful spent the entire general cleanliness of the hotel body cream asian restaurant beautiful selection view of the ocean guy named french fries wash rags
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2017

When we arrive to high standard hotels we can just point out some details. But what really makes the difference is the staff. In Hesperia Éden Club we can find this difference. Staff is very professional and yes, they DO have staff that will make everything possible to make your stay unforgettable. Extremely kind. Our best regards to Maximo and Maria. Hope we see you soon.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed April 28, 2017

I stay at the Eden Club Hesperia at least once a month as a break from Caracas. The Eden Club is newer and guests must be 18 yrs old or older. The reason I keep returning is because of the staff and the beautiful, relaxing amenities and the ease of the all inclusive option. Maximo and his staff make each trip very enjoyable. They are very polite and professional. The rooms and the complex in general are clean. I have found the food to be excellent (The Eden Club has different food options than the other side) and the atmosphere of the dining areas are pleasant. The pool area is very relaxing and I enjoy the gym and spa/massages. The beach is directly across the street and I have found quiet places to run and ride my bike. I have no hesitation recommending the Hesperia Eden Club for your next vacation.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We stayed in Hesperia for 6 days and it was very good! The staff was very friendly, they would help all the time!The pool is big and heated, great! What i really loved was that the food is not a buffet but you can choose a la carta, thats why it was always delicious! It was also cheap for what you get for it!I wish i was still there... Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Excellent hotel highly recommended. The staff attentive and friendly and the place a dream.
Comfortable rooms, swimming pools and restaurants that make the place to enjoy in full. Entertainments and also tranquility.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank nanasilvana1078
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Dunes and Laguna Mar previously. Both were exceptional. However Eden Club was the icing on the cake. The staff there were always smiling. Everyone, even the cleaners. Room, pool, bars, restaurants and the compound were always clean. The guys cutting the grass were even smiling. Lovely place to go and relax and be pampered. Upon our entry we were offer champagne, WOW, which resort does this???? The food was limited however u can ask for what u want and they would try their best to assist. We got BBQ chicken and wedges upon request. The chef at the restaurant out front even prepare fried wings for my wife which wasn't even on the menu. Forgot his name but he speaks English, but big up to him. The good thing about the eden club is that it was quiet! Adults only... Great experience would recommend to anyone. SPECIAL Big up to Sara Diaz (speaks english), Raphael, Maria and Maximo and all the other staff at Eden Club.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sadna M