1,654 results
All reviews current situation snack bar by the pool golf beaches vendors magarita
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Regardless of the terrible situation of the country the service was excellent, the toilets were very clean, the beds and rooms very comfortable. The windows could be cleaner. Clean pool and the food was delicious.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Johan C
JJimenezCa, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hesperia Isla Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear Guest,

We will be delighted to have you as a guest again soon.

Jessica Jimenez de Casas
Quality Service Manager

Reviewed April 5, 2016

is better not visit venezuela, everything is terrible, this was a good hotel but now there's not even toilet paper or water, very dangerous at every hour, not much to do except very nice beaches and sightseeing

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank surielm2014
LBrammer, Director General at Hesperia Isla Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. We hope your next visit will be more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

I travelled to Margarita Island Hesperia Hotel and I can tell you that all my experiences was very good, I got excellent food, Very good services, comfortable room, all the people that work there are very nice. I will sure recomended

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

We really apreciate your opinion and hope to have the pleasure to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Honestly I liked this hotel I lot and I've been there several times. But I think they might change some things, like fixing the wifi signal so people can get it from the rooms; the food service to the room never has worked, the type of liquor they used in the bar should be better one, not that cheap, and right now is not working as an all inclusive one, so that kind of lower the quality. But besides of all this I like this place.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank Jonathan Harcel... D

We are working to improve our service day by day.
We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2016

I was served with food in bad condition fish with worms
I pay for use the spa and the sauna was inoperative the 3 days
the snack service invisible
pool chairs old
it looks like a ghost hotel
dirty bathrooms near the restaurant

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
LBrammer, Director General at Hesperia Isla Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Thank you for your comments.

We did our research at the guest service department and at the restaurant and didn´t found any complains about the food as you are mentioning. We will appreciate more details to correct our service and perform action plans.

Spa and Sauna are services from the hotel with extra charge.

We hope you can come again soon,

Kind Regards