Worst Points: building in terrible conditions original from 1994 the buildings has stay without any renovations since it open. The only paint around.
Toilets in the rooms get clog easily.
Dirty as and dust all over the rooms. Room service may skip servicing the rooms 2 days at the time without major explanations. The last I understood is the workers may not show up for work for different reasons.
Pool is in terrible conditions guest were cutting their feet's while playing inside the pool not even a warning sign. The Guest kept cutting their feet in the pool due to the broken ceramics on the pool.
Food is repetitive and alcohol served is the least expensive around.
Towels may not be provided neither in the rooms nor in the pool areas.
Stay away from this Hotel.
Spa needs to be closed down
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the verdant landscape of a natural park, the Hesperia Isla Margarita looks out over sparkling white sands and peaceful, crystalline waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Isla Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Hotel Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Hotel Margarita Island